You are currently viewing T20 series India vs South Africa: Schedule , Time Table & Live Streaming Details
Image Credit: twitter.com

T20 series India vs South Africa: Schedule , Time Table & Live Streaming Details

The Men’s T20 2022 international match series between India & South Africa is scheduled to begin on 28 September as per the official announcement.

The T20 match between India and South Africa will be organized in India, which will be the 3 matches in a series. If we compare the two teams as per the Men’s T20I-2022 ranking, India’s position is at its peak followed by South Africa at position 3. So, for the fans of both teams, this series will be an interesting one to be enjoyed either on the ground or at home. It’s also to be noted that just recently, India registered a thrilling T20I series win over Australia by 2-1. Obviously, the confidence level of the Indian team is at a much higher level now. For South Africa, this will be a real challenge to defend against a top-ranked team. They also know that how hard it will really be to beat Men In Blue on their own soil having pack of young squad led by Rohit Sharma.  The excitement level will be continued till the end of the series, and Indian fans are eagerly waiting for a series of fire crackers and records.

Schedule and Time Table Details of Men’s T20I India VS South Africa

MatchVenuesTime Table
First T20IGreenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram.September 28, 7.30 pm IST
Second T20IBarsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati.October 2, 7.30 pm IST
Third T20IHolkar Cricket Stadium, IndoreOctober 4, 7.30 pm IST
Schedule and Time Table Details of Men’s T20I 2022 India VS South Africa

Live Streaming Details of Men’s T20I India VS South Africa

The mobile app Disney + Hotstar will also provide live streaming of the matches between India and South Africa. But viewers must have a premium subscription of the app to enjoy the uninterrupted live streaming of the whole T20I series.

CountryBroadcasters
IndiaStar Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi, and Star Sports 1 HD Hindi.
South AfricaSuper Sports TV Network. SS Grandstand, SS Variety 4, and SS Cricket
UKSky Sports
In The Caribbean
Flow Sports 
In the United States
 Willow TV
The CandaATN Cricket Plus
The AustraliaFox Sports (Fox Cricket)
The New ZealandSky Sport (Sky Sports Cricket)
PakistanTen Sports Pakistan
BangladeshGazi TV
Live Streaming Details of Men’s T20I 2022 India VS South Africa

Leave a Reply